It is possible to join ATI individually. Which has the following benefits:
- Being included in the professional network of the ATI if you meet the criteria, when this service is available.
- Receiving the Magazine and the Journal of Transpersonal Research every semester in your email.
- Being informed of the activities carried out by the association.
- Being part of the assemblies organized for members.
This type of membership is available for 30 Euros per year. This fee is renewed automatically until you decide to cancel it. Due to ATI is a non-profit association, the collected money from memberships is used to organize events that promote the transpersonal vision.
There are two types of individual membership:
- SUPPORTER: Any person who wants to belong to the ATI, because he or she feels identified with its values and work.
- PROFESSIONAL: A person who feels identified with the ATI values and work, holding a professional accreditation given by the ATI. To obtain such certification he or she needs to meet the criteria established by the Department of Accreditation. Currently we are working on the definition of these criteria that will be uploaded on the web. Subsequently all accredited professional will be publicly displayed in the ATI website.